Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sweet Katy

(Ok in an effort to be random with this, I wrote my "peeps" on pieces of papers and put them in my mini snowman lunch box I keep in my desk at work. The first name I picked is Katy.)

Katy is someone that you can't help but like. She is so freakin' hilarious. She is one of those friends that I am always hugging! Katy and I met at the hospital where we were both working as Deli Girls.

There are two things that I automatically think of when it comes to Katy.

One being carebears, she once told me that when she was younger all she wanted was a carebear and she never got one. She said she begged and begged and never got one, and then when she was older she asked again and was told she was too old. Poor Katy, I don't think you are ever too old for things you love!
The other being pudding. Katy's favorite food is pudding. Some may laugh, but this is a serious addiction for her. One birthday I went to the store and found as much pudding as I could afford and wrapped it all up for her. I have never seen anyone so excited! She still talks about it! So Katy, when I found this I instantly thought you should have this title...
Top five things I love about Katy

1- She can always make me laugh. I always look forward to hanging out with her so she can tell me of all the perils that have happened lately in her life.

2- She always knows when she needs to help out or be there for a friend. I love the hours we have spent just talking and laughing.

3- She always has great hair. Every time I see her I tell her how jealous I am.

4- She is one of the best dancers I know. Seriously this girl can dance!

5- She is so complimentary. I don't remember a time we have been together that she hasn't complimented me on something and I know she is sincere.

I love you girl! You are one of the most beautiful girls I know. Katy squared! (Do you remember that? We are such nerds!)

No comments: