Monday, April 14, 2008

Great summer song...


Just hopped in my car to go home for the day. The song that was playing on the radio was Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" Its one of those summer songs. (Think anything Jack Johnson, the green album by Weezer, or "Soak Up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow) The sun was shining and suddenly I started getting really excited for summer. For the 4th of July, for Bob and my anniversary, fun bar-b-ques, warm summer nights. I know it just barely got warm enough to call what we have Spring, but I got a glimpse of summer in my car tonight. If you haven't heard it yet, check out the song, it's fun.

2 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love your blog... I am so excited for summer as well, but I am just sad that for me it isn't going to be a Utah summer...

caitlin said...

I know! Come home to us. Bob and I miss you.