Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
- My dad is good at everything. No really.. everything. Chances are if you happen to be beating him at a game.. he is probably playing down to you. (he's nice that way)
- My mom makes up completely ridiculous answers and will not give up until you give her the point. Is she creative? Oh yes. Is she writing down real answers? No, no, no.
- My husband is cheating. He believes this is part of every game. If you can get away with it, then you are good at the game.
- I am competitive. I get really into some games. Sometimes my "inner Monica" comes out.
So you can imagine how we must have looked last night playing these two games..
And for the record you cannot major in Badminton and a valid answer for a dairy product does NOT include Betsy your childhood cow!
What games do you and your family like to play? We are always looking for something new and fun.
I am testing three different types of film so I can know what I am dealing with in Seattle. This is the color roll. I find myself learning something different with each new roll I take. Still trying to work out the kinks. Next up is cross processed slide film. I have already scouted out the location I want to shoot.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
2. If there is a sewing needle in a 5 foot proximity, I will find a way to poke myself with it.
3. I am very creative in my head. But when it comes time to creating in real life, it never quite turns out how I want it.
4. I don't like black licorice!
5. Whatever my mom is creating will inevitably turn out much better than mine. I am lucky I have her to show me a thing or two. Or three, four.. let's just say sometimes I am not the quickest learner.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Monday, July 14, 2008
But we weren't the only princesses...
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Saturday, July 12, 2008
(It finally hit me, that I am getting old. I used to babysit Courtney or Shortney as I like to call her, but as you can see she isn't that short anymore.. she is turning 18 in a couple months! Seriously?)