Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I heart Jason..

I have been pulling for this darling man ever since the the first night of the Bachelorette. I am crossing my fingers that he is the next Bachelor. (though I doubt it with the kid situation) Can I just say that I liked him even better last night after he called Deanna out about Graham? No matter what she says, she had a major thing for Graham, and since he wasn't as head over heals for her, he cut himself, and she was left to blink, blink.. choose Jesse. That girl had more tears in one show than all the other season's of the Bachelor combined.

Jason, be glad you don't have to deal with her. It would be a constant struggle with who needs more attention.. your three year old son, or "D" (as Jesse so cutely calls her)

2 comments:

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Heck ya!! 100% aggree with you!!! And what type of future does Jesse have? Jason obviously had a job and security, which I know doesn't mean anything compared to "Love" but she loved them both I would say equally! Man I am still shocked she chose Jesse!!!! Rawr!

Bonnie said...

Okay, I seriously got teary during the finale and I FOR REAL cried during the "After the Rose" show. I DVR-d it so I had to watch it this morning and I was so very sad. Jason is hot and so sweet. She's dumb. But now he can have a less-dramatic life and date millions of women who saw him on TV and fell in love.

Maybe he'll be the next bachelor?!