Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Simply Caitlin

Am getting super excited to unveil some things my two little hands have been working hard on. (It's actually four hands, since I couldn't have done it without the help of my dear mom.) Wish I could show a sneak peak, but it's not quite ready. The only thing I can tell you is.. I am making some fun stuff for babies, and young tots. That's right folks, I may just be hopping on the homemade train. If things can settle down a bit, and I can get up and running.. I may even try my hand at selling some simplycaitlin creations. I will keep you posted. In the mean time I am trying to get everything at work wrapped up, suitcases packed, and things cleaned. So we can skedaddle to Seattle.

6 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I am SO excited for you guys to get here...

caitlin said...

I know! Two days!

Julie said...

I can't wait to see the unveiling...Have fun in Seattle!

Lindsey said...

I'M SO EXITED TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS!! SEE YOU TONIGHT!!

Katie said...

I'm excited to see what you've been up to!

Have fun on your trip.

BTW.. LOVE the holga shots!!

Katy said...

yay! Im so excited! when do we get to see these fun things?