Monday, July 7, 2008

Pasta Salad


Made this salad for the weekend festivities. I made half for Jess's party and half for the 4th. I thought it was okay when I tasted it at Jess and Gav's bbq, but then on the 4th my mom helped me tweak it to make it even better. (my mom is the food expert after all) We added a little more dressing, tomatoes, parmesan cheese (which I forgot to add) and pistachios. It made it so so yummy. If you're interested in making it. This is what I suggest..

-corkscrew noodles
-spinach
-tomatoes
-green onions
-pistachios
-parmesan cheese
-Light House ranch (next time I might try homemade ranch to see if I like it better)
-mayonnaise to help thicken and cover noodles

*add the pistachios last and right before you serve so they don't get soggy. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Mmm! It sure was yummy!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

man Caitlin, Bob sure lucked out marrying you!!!!! You are always making yummy looking treats!!!! Thanks for sharing the reciepts!!! (I think I spelled that right?!)

caitlin said...

I'm not sure he would agree with that! But thanks!

Katie said...

It was yummy!

I agree about the treats.. you oughter make a recipe blog or something like that.

I added you as well!