Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thank you!

Okay, I hope I am doing this right..

I won this! It's called the Arte y Pico. Bestowed upon me by darling Shannon from Salt Lake Designer Gal. This is passed around from blog to blog. It's to award those blogs who show creativity, design, and for contributing to the blogging community.


I love blogging, it's a great creative outlet. I am so flattered that someone as creative as Shannon would pay me this compliment and say such nice things about me. (she said this)

"This gal posts almost everyday (which I love)! Her funny stories, great recipes and awesome finds will keep you coming back for more! "

Now I am supposed to give this award to five of my fellow bloggers. For their creativity and fun blogs! Truth be told, I love all of the blogs I visit. I love being able to stay in contact will all of you, as well as get insight into your fun lives. Here are a few bloggers I would like to spotlight for their efforts and creativity..


(#1) Eric (my fellow blogger at he said/she said) He is always making his blog fun and interactive. Full of polls, pictures, reviews, and banter. Always makes for a good read.


(#2) Lindsey Lulu Hall You can always count on Lindsey for comments, and she is one of the most complimentary bloggers I know. What I love about her and her blog is that she puts her real self out there and doesn't try to sugar coat it. She admits that she can't spell and says who cares? She says, like me for me. (and I do)


(#3) Reesa Reese is someone who is a brave blogger. She posts about her diet and her weight. I look up to her a great deal for her dedication. She is a great support to me and my blog and I appreciate it very much.


(#4) Jessica I don't know anyone else who can get such a response from posting on a grilled cheese sandwich! She may post a little infrequently, but when she does I always find it interesting and thought provoking. She can always spark a debate.


(#5) Bonnie Her blog posts always make me smile as well as her funny comments her and her husband always seem to be leaving me. She knows how to make her posts interesting and fun. She is also one of the most talented girls/bloggers I know. She makes shoes. She is an amazing pianist, and she rocks the Wii.


Everyone on my list is talented and I wanted to say thank you for letting me be a part of your lives. Oh and thanks to Shan again for being so nice to spotlight me.


"rules" Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award. 4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5. Show these rules.

5 comments:

Reesa said...

Caity thank you so much for giving me this award! It really means alot to me that you think I am brave. Thank you thank you thank you! Miss ya and luv ya!

Bonnie said...

Aw shucks Caity... I don't deserve it, but thanks for thinking of me! Your blog is incredible... my world would stop revolving without it!

Lindsey said...

HOLY FREAK'N CRAP!!! YOUR TOO NICE!! I HAVE VISTED SOME OF THE PEOPLES BLOGS ON YOUR BLOG AND THEY ARE AMAZING SO THANKS SO MUCH:)YOU MADE MY DAY!! I JUST HOPE I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE ON MY BLOG. THANKS AGAIN..

Jess said...

Ah, thanks Caity. *Said while blushing!* You are too sweet!

MisterE said...

I would like to thank all the little people that I trampled on to get this award. Without you and your tears and screams it would not have been worth it! I would also like to thank myself as without me I wouldn’t be here. I would also like to thank the Academy for making the best possible choice and giving me this award. Thank you.

No, in all seriousness, thanks Cait. It was you who got me started in this crazy blogging world, so half of this award goes to you. But since you already have one, I am keeping it all!