Monday, July 14, 2008

Princess for a Day

We innocently went over to give Jessica her present for her birthday on Saturday, and somehow stepped into a Princess Party. You are all going to be jealous when I tell you this.. but I was transformed into a princess (crown included)..

the bling..

(If you are wondering if those are butterflies.. you are 100% correct. Purple butterflies)

clip on purple earrings..

..and let's not forget the gold(ish) green jeweled ring

I am proud to say I made this crown myself.

Here are my fellow princesses all dolled up in makeup.. (I skipped that step)

But we weren't the only princesses...

(My dad is such a good sport.)

7 comments:

Melonie and Dave said...

That is so great. :) Way to be a good sport. You looked fabulous Princess Caity!

caitlin said...

Oh thank you. Yeah, I looked pretty hot/gawdy.

Kim said...

Who are the blonde girls? And can I say once again how much I hate the word verification!!!

caitlin said...

They are Jessica's friends. Ambree and Angelica. I know, I know. I hate it too.

Kim said...

Do they live by the girls? Didn't they have the party at your Mom's house?
If I could always tell what the stupid letters are I wouldn't care so much!

caitlin said...

Yes, they live by them. And yes they had it at my moms house. Liana asked if my mom could do it because she is preggo and my mom has more room.

Anonymous said...

i just have to say how much i love your dad he is the man!!