Saturday, July 12, 2008

Birthday in the Park

I very rarely work on Saturday's. But since I am here today, I figured why not post a little something. Last night was Zack's birthday in the park. My mom made one of her famous cakes. Zack chose Mickey...

(his ears were Oreo, and oh so tasty)

5 years old! (but talks like he is a grown up)

I think every kid there, tried to squeeze into this very mini tent. (I love the kid in the back that's keepin' in real)

(It finally hit me, that I am getting old. I used to babysit Courtney or Shortney as I like to call her, but as you can see she isn't that short anymore.. she is turning 18 in a couple months! Seriously?)

3 comments:

P.S. said...

I LOVE that hat, cait!

Katie said...

I really want one of those ice cream bars covered in oreo now. That's what Mickey's ears remind me of.

Oh, and I love the candles in the eyeballs.. hee hee

MisterE said...

Your Moms cakes are always amazing! Tell her she ROCKS!