Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5 things I found out last night..

1. My mom is good at everything. (cooking, sewing, drawing, etc..) Me, her offspring somehow got skipped with those genes.

2. If there is a sewing needle in a 5 foot proximity, I will find a way to poke myself with it.

3. I am very creative in my head. But when it comes time to creating in real life, it never quite turns out how I want it.

4. I don't like black licorice!

5. Whatever my mom is creating will inevitably turn out much better than mine. I am lucky I have her to show me a thing or two. Or three, four.. let's just say sometimes I am not the quickest learner.

3 comments:

djb said...

Guinea pig turned out awesome. You're a quick study.

caitlin said...

Let's remember that half of Guinea was yours, and might I say the better half?

Katie said...

Oh, Caitlin.. a girl of my own heart. I should tell you the story of when I got a sewing needle stuck in my ANKLE and had to go to the ER. I'm pretty sure they still have a pic of the "thread lady" up on the wall. Good times!

I also see fabulous things in my head that never work out when I try them.. oh well.