Wednesday, November 26, 2008
This year, I give thanks for..
- freedom (of religion.. of speech.. freedom)
- a husband who I can't help fall in love with more and more every day
- family (every last one of them)
- friends (new and old)
- a tiny little "elf apartment"
- my experiences (bad and good)
- a job (even though it gets annoying)
- my health and the health of those i love
- a sense of humor (life would be a lot harder without it)
- a closet full of clothes, a kitchen full of food, and a shelter over head
- that i get to hold lot's of new babies soon! (elle belle, spud, george, and a little bon bon or jon jon)
- that i get to eat entirely too much food tomorrow when i know some people will go without
- that i get to snuggle up to my other half every night and quietly chat and laugh about our day
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
It got me a tad excited about Christmas. Now, I don't allow myself to get too into Christmas until Thanksgiving is over.. (see here) But thought I would dab a bit of green polish on my nails..
And maybe even wrap a present or two..
So I may be getting a wee bit antsy for Christmas. But am very excited to be a day closer to eating my body weight in potatoes. Anyone else getting a little excited for Santa Claus to get his jolly bee-hind into town?
Monday, November 24, 2008
We ate yummy pizza and pasta at California Pizza Kitchen..
What I didn't realize was that the mall closed at nine, and we weren't able to shop like we had originally planned. I figured they would for sure keep the stores open later. It was freezing cold and we didn't know what to do for the next two hours. Until we got a flier for Hot Topic. Yes, the same Hot Topic that we all went to when we were going through that weird punk phase at age 12. It was the only store open until midnight (mainly because they were selling all the Twilight paraphernalia you could think of) Since we had time to kill, we killed it in Hot Topic. That's when things started getting silly..
Then it was back to the theatre to watch all of the crazies that dressed up and to wait in a very intense line to get drinks. Let's just say there was plenty of shoving and butting in line. We even had a girl offer to buy our drinks if we would let her get in front of us in line. By the time 12:00 rolled around, we were starting to get a little tired and a little loopy. We decided to pull out the trusty camera and pose. We wanted to keep with the Twilight theme. But somehow Vampire Karate resulted..
We wanted to pose like vampires, but were at a loss. So this is what we came up with..
Then we actually got into the movie, and it started. Now, I know some people really liked this movie, unfortunately we just weren't those people. In fact we laughed the whole way through. Here are some of our reactions to Twilight..
It was still one of the funnest nights. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. I am sure some of the Twilight enthusiast hated us by the end of it. But keep in mind we left at 3 am, and were so tired that we cannot be held responsible.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Anthropologie sure knows what I like.. well except this..
I think this was a joke. I'm sorry, but I could find something cuter at the DI and it sure wouldn't cost me $328.00!