Monday, November 24, 2008

Many Thanks

I was overwhelmed by the support from friends and family on Friday night for the Holga Show. It made me realize how lucky I am to have such good people in my life. Not only did my husband bring me flowers to show how proud of me he was, but he was a trooper and hung out with me all night while I chatted with everyone. He didn't even complain about not eating until nine! He wins best husband award.


I didn't get a chance to take a picture with everyone who came. But wanted to! I couldn't believe the distances some people drove just to come and support little old me. Thanks to everyone who offered kind words and comments as well. For those of you who didn't get a chance to check out the show, the photo's will be up until January. You should really check it out, a lot of them are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Some of them made me feel a tad out of my league. These are my three images, in case you don't get a chance to see the rest..

7 comments:

Amber said...

Caity I'm so proud of you! I wish I could have come but I got a free invite to Twilight. Your pictures look amazing! I love them!

Coleman Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! your Holga's are beautiful, you did awesome, and I love the bangs you look so cute.

Katie said...

I absolutely loved going down there and seeing your art displayed! It's so awesome and you're so talented.

I'm sorry we didn't get to stay and chat longer - time away from the kiddos is limited.

See you tonight!

Lindsey said...

YOUR SO CUTE!! BOB SURE IS A NICE GUY!!I'M SO GLAD I FINALLY GOT TO MEET HIM:)THE FLOWERS ARE SO PRETTY.. THE SHOW WAS FUN I LOVE THAT CAMERA!!AND LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES YOU TOOK!!!THE COLEMAN FAMILY IS RIGHT YOUR BANGS ARE CUTE!!!SEE YA

Linda Mattson said...

WOW - Beautiful pictures! Congrats on everything from your photos to your hair, you look fabulous darling!

Brennie said...

I had to work late, and I missed out. I am sad! :( I would have been there if I could have. Love the choices of the photos.

P.S. said...

Cait you are awesome. I am so proud of you for doing the show. I heard that there was the most submissions this year than any other year and three of your pics made it in-that is a huge compliment to you.