Every Thanksgiving, my family goes around the dinner table and says what they are thankful for. (I am sure most families do this.) I think it's important to remember how much we have, and to remember to be humble and grateful. So..
This year, I give thanks for..
- freedom (of religion.. of speech.. freedom)
- a husband who I can't help fall in love with more and more every day
- family (every last one of them)
- friends (new and old)
- a tiny little "elf apartment"
- my experiences (bad and good)
- a job (even though it gets annoying)
- my health and the health of those i love
- a sense of humor (life would be a lot harder without it)
- a closet full of clothes, a kitchen full of food, and a shelter over head
- that i get to hold lot's of new babies soon! (elle belle, spud, george, and a little bon bon or jon jon)
- that i get to eat entirely too much food tomorrow when i know some people will go without
- that i get to snuggle up to my other half every night and quietly chat and laugh about our day