Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Why were week day concerts invented?

Went to this concert last night...


I have to admit that I had no idea who these guys were. I just went because I love concerts, fireworks and hanging out with my girls...


But I also have to admit that I had a blast! I realized that I knew a lot of Collin Raye's songs. Every time he would sing one I knew, I would turn to Wink and Gibbs and say "I actually know this one!" Turns out I am a fan. I also didn't realize how dang attractive Josh Gracin is...


(*insert funny story here*) We were going to get drinks and see if we could get Josh's (we're on a first name basis) autograph. Well it turns out we walked right past him.. but not before Gibbs tapped him with her water bottle and said "Hey! That's Josh!" Well when Wink heard that she freaked and went into slightly psycho fan mode. She ran after him screaming "Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh!" This picture is her trying to get him to stop..


He just kept telling her he couldn't stop, until she grabbed his arm and then he kindly stopped and said fine lets take a picture. (It was lucky I had my camera out) He took this picture with Wink..


The whole thing happened so fast that neither Gibbs or I could get into the picture. So we decided to wait in line and get autographs. (see ticket above) I didn't even know any of the songs he sings, but hey, why not?


It was such a fun night. I think we seriously turned into 13 year old girls. It was just fun to let loose and not care what anyone thought of us and just dance and sing. (there is a video I might post later of our antics)

It was a great night even if it was 100 degrees and I did stay up way too late on a Monday! (1 a.m. never used to feel so late!) Thanks girls!


3 comments:

Melonie and Dave said...

I love that I can check your blog daily and there is always something new! :) I am glad you had so much fun at your concert. It looks like it was a blast!

caitlin said...

Thanks! Yeah I have a lot of time at work, so I tend to post daily. (if not two to three times daily!)

Lindsey said...

DANG HE IS HOT!! I DON'T REMEBER HIM BEING THAT HOT ON AMERICAN IDOL!! THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HUMM???? WELL NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM GIVE HIM A LICK FROM ME!!! HA HA HA