Thursday, July 31, 2008

Some of the reasons why I love you..


-Somehow you can make me laugh when I am upset. Even if it's at you.

-How reasonable you are. I will say or do something completely irrational and you help me to see it in a different light.

-You offer me unconditional love.

-When you look over at me in the most random of instances and say, "You're pretty".

-When I start to go into panic mode about something, you will pretend you are me and do some ridiculous head shaking thing and screech like a girl. It lightens the situation and helps me put things in perspective.

-You always let me have my way, which drives me crazy sometimes, but it doesn't go unnoticed how completely selfless you are with me.

-We will be in separate rooms, and you will suddenly call out "I love you!"

-You are endlessly patient with me and my flaws.

-You are a questioner.. you actually try to figure things out. It's a trait that I greatly admire.

-You always approach problems by being on my side.

-You help inspire me daily. My mood, my day, my outlook is better because of you.

-You know how to comfort me, and really help me work through problems that come my way.

-When I looked at you in the car and said "You are the peas and I'm the carrots." You didn't skip a beat with your retort of "Why do I have to be the peas?" Then when I said I would be the peas you told me you didn't feel comfortable talking about this subject anymore, because you didn't understand it to begin with.

-You are talented at so many things. I swoon every time you sing and play your guitar for me.

-You always get celebrities mixed up when we watch movies. I will set you straight, and you will say "No Cait, you're not right. I know." (but you don't)

-You are smart. So so smart. It never ceases to amaze me what you know, and continue to learn.

-I love when you rant. I am rolling on the floor whenever you go on about blogs, stupid drivers, animal people, reality t.v., oh and who could forget your dissertation on why Tyra Banks is evil? (Your impression of her and the judges on ANTM makes me laugh so hard I cry.)

-You have beautiful blue eyes. I can't wait to see what our children will look like. No doubt handsome like their dad.

-Every time I even glimpse your face, I realize how incredibly lucky I am, and how much I positively love you. Every bit of you. Even your video game habits.

Happy Anniversary (tomorrow) Robert. I love you.

8 comments:

Jess said...

Oh, so sweet! You two are perfect for each other!

fivecutekids said...

You are so sweet, you are a lucky girl to have such a great guy and he in return is lucky to have YOU!Happy Anniversary, enjoy this day!

Kim said...

I too love Blog...oh I mean Bob! Bob you are awesome!!! I can't believe you guys have been married for 2 years! Congratulations and have a great time in Seattle.

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys...Have fun in Seattle...I Love how much you guys love each other!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

That was the sweetest thing ever... Happy early Anniversary! You guys are so perfect together~

Lindsey said...

HOW SWEET!! YOU TWO ARE SUPER CUTE!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Lindsey said...

SORRY ME AGAIN.. I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU TWO!!

djb said...

You forgot "cool".