Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Inspiring

Ok, so lately I have been watching the Biggest Loser, and can I just say wow!? If any of you have been watching you know that there is a girl named Ali who has a real chance of winning. There has never been a girl that has won before. (It's no real secret that men lose weight more rapidly than women!) This girl has won 99 pounds in like 5 months. She looks like a completely different person! I know this makes me sound like such a nerd, but I was watching last night and I couldn't stop crying, I couldn't help it, I was so happy for these people. This show is changing peoples lives. Now, I am not naive, I know with any reality t.v., things are not always reality, but I must say I am impressed with how these people are taking control of their lives. My sister lost 100 pounds over a year with diet and exercise and I saw how much it changed her whole outlook, she was courageous enough to say, I deserve more than this, and I want to be happier. I look up to anyone who can do that.

No comments: