Tuesday, April 1, 2008

simply stated


I love my hub hub.

I wouldn't be who I am today without my family.


I adore traveling and am always on the look out for my next adventure.


No matter how over used polka dots make me happy.

FOOD!! oh, food. Let's just say I weigh more than I should.

Comfort: Relaxing with my latest box set in the vcr, cuddled up with blankets, pillows, and food.

I am such a bath person. Ask my mom, I would come home from a week at camp and jump straight into the tub. My dream house will include a bathroom sanctuary. Almost every night I recharge by soaking with a magazine, book, or just my thoughts.

I am blessed with amazing friends. I am one of those lucky girls that is surrounded with great friends. I love meeting new and different people. My life wouldn't be nearly as happy without my friends.

Music for me is bliss. If you were to peek into my cd cases, or my itunes you would find quite the assortment. I love music, I love it. My fashionista friend Alana once told me I missed my calling in life, and should have been a Dee jay.

I love seeing great movies. I not only watch them, but I love talking about them, quoting them, trying to name who was in them. One of the biggest topics of conversation with my family is cinema. We often joke we should all be movie critics. I love what movies can do for you. Whether it be a chick flick, a popcorn muncher, a cry your eyes out sappy one, a psychological thriller that has me on the edge of my seat. Or an all time classic. I just love em.

I am one of the most thoughtful people you will meet. I don't say that to be boastful, it's just who I am. If I know you, you can bet I think about you. I come upon something and I think hmm, I know just the person who would love this. My sister is the same way. I think it is how we were raised. You will rarely find me giving you a present that I haven't put thought into. I am a freak about the presentation, the thought, the card. I think I am thoughtful more for me, than anyone else. I just enjoy being that way.

I am an organization freak. I can't explain the joy I get when I organize my life. I write myself lists. I could spend thousands of dollars buying little boxes, accordion files, planners. My husband and friends def. tease me about this.

I could spend all day using photoshop. Creating invitations, restoring old pictures, designing. I work at a professional photo lab, so I am addicted to photography and everything that comes with it.

I am sentimental. I am emotional. I am such a girl!

No comments: