Friday, June 27, 2008

Word to the wise.

*It's important to remember that when pop cans get really warm and then dropped on the cement, they will explode. So instead of looking straight at the can and trying to catch it, just run in the other direction.

I may or may not have experienced this first hand last night while getting in my car. And I may or may not have gotten completely drenched in cola. (head to my little pinkie toe)

Forcing me to do the three flights of stairs walk of shame, and trying to see through my cola speckled glasses.

All the while Bob just sits there shaking his head and saying "How does this stuff keep happening to you?"

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

AND DON'T LEAVE THEM IN YOUR CAR!!! BECAUSE THEY GET HOT AND EXPLODE AND YOU WILL BE WASHING IT OFF FOR YEARS!!!

Lindsey said...

O.B.T.W. I'M SORRY THAT HAPPENED:(

MisterE said...

I think the soda might be out to get you. After this and the incident at Smiths, you best keep an eye on that Diet Coke!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Oh man! I totally got a visual and had to chuckle a little!

Can't wait to see you guys at the BBQ!

Jess said...

Oh, so sad, but such a funny visual!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that happened - but I can totally picture Bob shaking his head and saying those words!

S

Bonnie said...

Jon Here.

Only You. :) & Bonnie...

caitlin said...

Ha it's so true Jon.