Monday, June 9, 2008

A little roof top romance..

A couple posts ago I mentioned that Friday was the two year mark for when Bob officially proposed. So I decided to surprise him. That night I sent Bob to go do some long boarding and I went to work on setting up the roof. I must have taken four or five trips to get everything up. I probably looked like a nut case to my neighbors.


On the menu...


Well when Bob proposed we had eaten Chinese food, so I thought it would be appropriate. (Plus I had been craving Charlie Chows) We also had sparkling cider and strawberry and chocolate bon bons.


(view from our roof) It was a beautiful night.

We toasted, ate, and relaxed


Whenever I try to get Bob to take a picture with me he does something silly.

..am so happy with my husband..

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

OO HOW CUTE ARE U TOO!! MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN..

Lindsey said...

YA TWO NOT TOO SORRY!!! A.D.D. IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Annie said...

hello caity!!! I am totally blog stalking you! I saw your link on Lana's site and thought I would stop in and say HI. I love love love the last black and white pic of you and bob. What a great picture!

caitlin said...

Oh thanks Annie! I wouldn't consider you a stalker since I know you! Feel free to stalk uh I mean stop by any time :) (Oh and I stop by your page as well, and can I just say that Boston is one of the cutest freakin' kids I have ever seen?!)

Jess said...

I love it! Looks like fun!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

You two are so cute and seem to have fun all the time! So Important!!! Love the pictures!!!
~Valarie

caitlin said...

Oh thanks! We are actually pretty boring!