Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cheers!

My sister Diana surprised her husband Scott this weekend by renewing their vows. It was just a small affair with their friends. Bob and I went to help things run smoothly. Bob took video of the whole event, and I snapped pictures, decorated, ate some of the tastiest food ever, and even threw a couple bouquets together! (who knew I had a florist hiding in me!?)


I thought up this favor after she told me that she wanted to renew her vows. I think they turned out really cute.


My friend Brenda made this cake for the party. It amazes me how talented that girl is.

About 10 minutes before, Diana told me that I was giving a toast. To which I replied "Um what!?" She informed me since I had made her give a toast at my wedding, she was making me give one. (*note the only difference was I gave her weeks to plan what she wanted to say, and I was given minutes!) So I grabbed my cup of water and stumbled through. I have to say, I am not one of those people who are great with words! All in all it was a fun event.

4 comments:

Gibbons said...

Girl you look so GORGEOUS in that pic! OW OW!!!

caitlin said...

Oh thanks, you are always so nice, you're hot in all your pics!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Oh, fun. I always so to Scott, next time we plan our wedding. I would love to throw another bash. What a sweet day.

Lindsey said...

THAT IS AWSOME FOR DIANA AND SCOTT! HOW FUN!!! I LOVED THE PARTY FAVORS, AND THE CAKE LOOKS SO CUTE..