Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lil' Poopsie



Meet Poopsie. This is the trainer baby Bob and I gave Gavin and Jessica when they told us they were preggo. Poopsie is a unisex baby (until they find out what they are having) that poops sugar. He/She enjoys being held and taken everywhere with His/Her parents. I am sure that Poopsie is very happy with his/her new parents... and that they aren't being neglectful at all (ahem Gavin) We wouldn't want sweet lil' Poopsie to be dropped off of any high spots, set on fire, or used for baking purposes. If that were to happen we might have to call the SCPA (sugar/child/protective/agency)

5 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

You guys are hilarious... and very thoughtful:)

Lindsey said...

IS THAT WHY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A BABY ANYTIME SOON??? BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS PACKING AROUNG SUGAR?? NO WONDER... HA HA

caitlin said...

Yeah sugar babies can be a lot of work Lindsey. Hello, they poop sugar! (Oh and I am rsvp-ing for book club:)

Jess said...

Yay! We love Poopsi! And we are trying very hard to be good sugar parents!

caitlin said...

Well I knew you would be, but I worry for Poopsie's safety with Gavin ;) I am just worried I will hear a story about him throwing her off your roof on fire or something! Just kiddin.