Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th..

Today as you know is Friday the 13th. For some reason I have always been fond of this day. Probably because my husband and my birthday's are on the 13th. When I turned 21 my birthday fell on a Friday. (Looking back it seemed fitting for the weekend we had in Wendover... the food tasted like soap, our room was freezing cold, the space heater was loud, and absolutely no sleep was had.)

Well this day is rumoured to be unlucky and spooky... so in honor of this Friday the 13th I will be posting things I find scary..


The first?

I still wonder if he is an alien... no human could change like that. Aliens are scary, definitely 13th material.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE THE 13TH TODAY IS MY BROTHERS BIRTHDAY..AND I WAS BORN ON FRIDAY THE 13TH.(THAT MIGHT EXPLAIN STUFF THOUGH) SO I LOVE THE NUMBER 13 IF I WAS ON DEAL OR NO DEAL I WOULD PICK CASE 13..LOVE TODAY GREAT DAY!!! AND THE WEATHER IS FAB!!!

Lindsey said...

O.B.T.W. SORRY I WANTED TO ASK WHEN YOU AND YOUR HUSBANDS BIRTHDAYS ARE??? I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW!!! YOUR SO FRECK'N RAD!!!

caitlin said...

I have said that exact same thing about Deal or No Deal! We are kindred spirits Linds. Um mine is Feb 13th and Bob's is December 13th.