Monday, June 2, 2008

4 things...

This weekend I figured out a few things about myself...

1- I am out of shape.
Amber and I went to a class at the gym, which seemed to be more torture than workout. I also played tennis for three hours with my fam. What resulted? Caity being unable to move on Sunday.

2- I get grumpy when I don't eat for long periods of time.
Bob knows when I get grumpy for no reason that it is probably time to feed me.

3- I don't think Cameron Diaz can act.
We went and saw "What Happens In Vegas" and I am sorry to say that I thought it had funny parts, but it was predictable and the dialogue was incredibly cheesy. (case in point "I knew when I met you I hit the jackpot" "Yeah I did.") Seriously?

4- The scones at Joanna's Kitchen make me happy.
Bob, Eric, Jess, and I drove all the way to Sandy just to get our scones on.

1 comment:

Reesa said...

Oh, how I miss Sandy! I've never had the scones but I have fond memories of Johanna's for breakfast with my grammy when I was little!