Monday, June 16, 2008

Camera + Zack = many photo's

After the Father's Day festivities died down, and we were about to leave. I spotted Zack being a little mischievous, and pulled out my camera to catch it.


Once Zack saw my camera he begged us to take pictures. Since Bob, Jack and Hayden were far too busy to take pictures due to their ultimate frisbee thing. Zack and I had a photo shoot. I was only going to take one, but after we took one he kept saying "Can we take just one more?" This went on for quite a few shots. Here are a few..






(we snapped one of Sophia as she walked by with ice cream all over her face)




These last couple he begged Bob to take a picture with him, and in true Bob fashion he made a silly face which drove Zack crazy and made Bob take a "nice" one. Zack is quite the character.

2 comments:

Kim said...

But there is no cuter model!!!
Sophia had a lot of ice cream over the weekend!

caitlin said...

Yeah I noticed that! She just needs to find a way to keep it in her mouth!