Monday, June 16, 2008

#1 Dad



This weekend I was able to spend some time with my Dad. Unfortunately Bob's Dad is in Washington, but we were thinking about him, and hope to see him in Seattle (hint, hint)

My Dad, what can I say? Well when I think of things to say about him I start to tear up. (I get that from him.. we call it tearductitis) He is my hero. He always takes time to sit and talk with me. I can get caught up with my sometimes stressful life and not get out to see my parents. When that happens he comes to my work inviting me to lunch, or supplying me diet cokes for my work day.

He is patient. He is talented. He is witty. He is thoughtful. He is hands down the best poet I know. He is hardworking. He is fun. He is generous. If you are lucky enough to know my Dad you understand why I speak so highly of him. (I could go on and on, but there would be a pool of tears at my desk) I love you Dad!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

WHAT A CUTE PICTURE..YOUR SO SWEET. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR DAD.. THAT IS AWSOME!!!

Jess said...

Ah, I love your dad!

Kim said...

Yeah, George definately rocks!!

Julie said...

What a cute picture of you and you Daddy!