Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh Baby!

**** WE ARE NOT PREGNANT!****


Okay, that being said. Congratulations are in order for the Swenson's! We actually found out a while ago, but have had to be hush hush about it till now. We are so excited for them! This is a picture of us at Ruth's Diner right after they told us.



After we sat down, Jessica told us she had taken a picture she was really proud of and wanted to show us. (Which we thought was a little strange.) Then she pulled out this.


I was a little emotional due to the time of month, and burst out crying. I am just so excited! I want to hold the baby now! It must be baby season.. My sister in law, Alana, and now Jessica are all preggo. I am excited to see all of the sweet babies! Congrats you guys!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Ah, thanks! We're glad you are so excited!

Bonnie said...

Jon Here.
We're so happy for you guys (Jess & Gavin)! Sorry we couldn't be there... Next time.
We love Ruth's Diner - delicious food! So when are we getting together again?

Bonnie said...

I realize I'm writing on Caity's blog to Jess... We had a long night with Jovi...

caitlin said...

{he he} it's okay Jon, I appreciate the comments! We will be getting together for Jess's b-day... I will email you guys with the info :) (oh and tell Jovi hi, I want to see her!)