Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Calling all brides..

(photo credits: Alana)

I am issuing a challenge.

Since the wedding season is upon us, I am seeing a lot of different wedding pictures in the lab. I love wedding dresses. I love to see what different people pick. I love to see different personalities through their wedding dress.
So the challenge...
I would love for all of you to post a picture of you in your wedding dress. (see Lindsey S. I don't just nag you!) It would be so neat to see pictures of how beeeautiful you all looked on your special day. Oh and for those of you are not married yet, it would be fun to see a picture of what you want your dress to look like. You don't have to do this, I just think it would be fun. What do you say girls, you in? (Jessica, Bonnie, Katy, Amber, Julie, Lindsey S., Lindsey H., Kim, Alana, Brenda, Aubrie, Shannon, Aimee, Amy, Becky, Cherise, Sommer, and anyone else who is reading this.... I'm talking to you :)

*The girls names I linked have done this little challenge, click on their name to see their darling dresses.

12 comments:

MisterE said...

Caity, us guys really feel bad that you didn't include us in your challenge. If you could please visit my blog...we have something we want to show you. Thank you.

Kim said...

Eric is funny!!! I love that Bob has big boobs!!!

Kim said...

and Caity...I was married way back before digital cameras were created. It would take far too much effort to get my picture!

caitlin said...

Just take a picture of it with your digital camera. I want to see it!

Lindsey said...

O GOODNESS I RENTED MY DRESS AND IT WAS FAN FRECK'N TASTIC!! MY MOM WILL HAVE TO POST A PIC FOR ME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY..AND I'M WITH KIM AND THE NO DIGITAL CAMERA!!

Julie said...

Digital Cameras?...I have been married sooo long they didn't even have cameras!...LOL

caitlin said...

Yeah, but you guys have digital cameras now, so even though the quality might not be the best, you should just take a picture of them with your camera. Come on! I really want to see how hot you guys were at your weddin'!

P.S. said...

I played along caity, are you proud of me? Go check it out. I must say I loved my dress.

Anonymous said...

Caitlin you were a gorgeous bride and I loved your dress. Bob - ahem - your dress is a little immodest:) you make a mom so proud jk

Suz

caitlin said...

Oh thanks! Yeah Bob's pink dress is a little revealing :)

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

You look gorgeous in these pics! I wish I had gotten bridals taken.. but I did manage to find a solo one of me in my dress~

Bonnie said...

Okay, okay... I'll post one... only if someone will email me the picture of Jon on Eric's blog. HILARIOUS!!! Bob's, Eric's, and Gavin's are pretty hot too. :)