Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Weekend

This weekend we celebrated Jessica's birthday. Gavin, Jessica, Eric, Bonnie, Jon, Bob, and myself all went mini golfing. Yes, in the 90 degree weather, and yes, we almost melted. Props go to Gavin who sunk two holes in one.


Then we went to lunch and back to Eric's house for a little Wii action. It was Bonnie's first time playing the Wii and it turns out she is the undisputed champion of Wii boxing. She went two rounds with all of us, and won every time!

Bonnie was cool about it though. She didn't get excited or anything..

Jessica was a little tuckered out, so while we were screaming and jumping and punching she was...

While the others played the game Jon and I downed our beers. (Okay, it was cream soda, but Eric gave us these huge steins and when we poured our drinks in them Jon and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to get a Look! We're in a bar drinking, but not really drinking picture)

Happy Birthday Jess! I hope it was a fun 25th!

9 comments:

Reesa said...

I am so jealous. I wish I was in Utah having a fun get together with you all. It looks like you had a fun time! Tell Jessica congrats on her pregnancy for me!(She might not even remember me, but that's okay.) Luvs!

Jess said...

Yay! It was so fun! (And of course I remember Charise! Thank you! And I wish she was here to party with us too! :) )

MisterE said...

Cait, you can tell all the world that you and Jon were drinking "cream soda" but I know the truth! You think I would just break out my nice glassware for "cream soda"? I think not! How else were we all to forget the beating Bonnie gave us in boxing? That's what I thought.

Kim said...

Um...I believe that you are now exploiting Bob on the internet. How does he feel about this?

caitlin said...

He has resigned himself to the fact that his wife is a blogging wife.

Oh and Eric, Shhhh, you know I have a drinking problem I don't want anyone to know about!

Jon Hagen said...

Caity, drinking buddy... your secrets safe with me. :)

Good times!
So where is that youtube video?

caitlin said...

Oh believe me it's coming! Bob has plans for it :)

Bonnie said...

Re-match anyone? Bring it on.

caitlin said...

I don't dare! I don't want to be pummeled again!