Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When the fair turns ugly..

I sometimes insist on taking a video after we do things so our kids will know in the future when they watch it. Bob refuses to be a part of it because he thinks I am way too camera happy and he knows it will probably end up on my blog. So I am taking my normal video and something unexpected happened... (make sure you have your sound up)

(I don't know how to rotate this so you can see it right, so you may have to turn your head sideways a bit. Sorry.)

Right after I click off the video Bob insists I walk a little faster. I couldn't stop laughing. It cracked me up when I watched it again, because I click it off so quickly. I made it seem like we were in the middle of a gang fight or something. Our kids are going to think we are the coolest!

7 comments:

Kim said...

uh...so what was that? I'm sure you didn't hang around to find out but did you hear anything on the news?

caitlin said...

I have no idea what it was. Probably a car back firing or something. Had it been completely dark, I would have been more scared.

Kim said...

Because the light will save you from a gun shot?

JULiE said...

lol that's totally funny.

And about Midway....one of the fair pics said midway so I assumed. The fair is already going here in SLC?

caitlin said...

I don't know, I just figured that the bad guys come out at night!

Julie, yes the fair has been here for a little while now. I am not sure when it ends though.

Lindsey said...

HEY,GLAD YOUR OK!! THEY MIGHT NEED THIS VIDEO IN THE MURDER TRIAL HOWEVER!!!THAT IS CRAZY!!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Well...the fair IS on the west side.

Holla