Monday, September 1, 2008

Mikey!

We were lucky to have Bob's brother Mike come into town for the holiday weekend. It has been so fun to have him around.



There was a lot of long boarding and XBOX to be done and since I am not very good at those, I was glad Bob had his brother to fill in for me. The boys were so nice to include me in all of their adventures though. Some I took part in, and some I just took pictures.


Mikey is my favorite because he is always giving me nice compliments and letting me tease him. (don't worry he teases me back) We had a whirl wind of fun stuff this weekend, and it made it so much more fun having Mike with us.

4 comments:

Kim said...

He is really cute...a little quiet but seemed nice. Too bad he's too old and lives in Washington...he could date Court!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Caity for being such a great host:)

Suz

caitlin said...

Yeah, he is probably a little too quiet for Shortney. But we love him!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Alright, I have to say, they are lookin smooth in those shades!!!!!!!!!!