Wednesday, September 10, 2008

random puddles

Today has turned out to be a little random and a little rainy. I like the rain better than I like the snow, so I thought I would put a random little list together..


-I like steamy hot chocolate better than hot apple cider.
-I like to play Monopoly better than Life. (even if Monopoly takes 5 hours longer)


-I like plain buttered toast better than a bagel. (unless the bagel is from New York and shmeared with cream cheese)
-I like peanut butter leaps and bounds more than I like sticky caramel.



-I like pancakes far better than I like french toast. ( I may be the only one)

-I like Cocoa Pebbles better than Fruity.

-I like Daniel Craig better than Sean Connery as James Bond.

-I like children's books better than books for grown ups.

- I like Lavar Burton better in space than I do on earth.


There it is, my random little list for a random rainy Wednesday.

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LIKE THE OTHER ONE BETTER ON ALMOST ALL OF THEM BUT I DO LOVE KID BOOKS ALSO!!!THAT WAS A GREAT POST!!!

fivecutekids said...

random thoughts with much laughter, thank you for making me smile!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Random lists are fun... I definitely prefer cocoa pebbles to the fruity ones, they are one of my favorite late night snacks~

STEPHANIE said...

Cute wedding picture! I'm all for:
Hot chocolate, Life, buttered toast, peanut butter, french toast(especially from Kneaders!), cocoa pebbles. The rest I'm indifferent on. Cute post! What are you thinking about the new 90210? I'm already hooked-Sammy's father is so Dylan Mckay! I wish he would come back!!! The show kind of reminds me of The OC.

caitlin said...

Okay, so I am incredibly sad. I had it marked in my planner to watch it, and then I didn't and we don't have a tivo yet. Grrr. Do you know if I can watch it online? I was so sad!

I am glad it's good though. And I was incredibly addicted to the OC, so if it's anything like that I am sure I will love it! I will get back to you on what I thought after I watch it :)

Jess said...

I love hot chocolate and cocoa pebbles! I'm a toss up on french toast and pancakes though! Speaking of all this...breakfast anyone? Now I'm craving some good breakfast food!

STEPHANIE said...

Bummer! I know what you mean it is hard to keep track of everything-luckily I have two dvr's! :) Last nights episode actually reruns tonight at 8pm(Utah time) on the CW(channel 30 for me) after America's Next Top Model. I checked online and you can watch them. I would watch the first episode first though-or you might be a little lost. Crazy how things move too quickly! Here is the link for the first episode: http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/90210/full/?play=510-4231.
(It was a two hour premier)
Then if you watch last nights tonight you will be caught up! :)

caitlin said...

Thanks! I can't believe ANTM is already back on! I need a TIVO!!!

djb said...

Ditto on Lavar

Mindy said...

I was just telling my friend how cool this girl that I 'stalk' through her blog seems to be. How your life reminds me of my own several years ago and how much I miss it. Enjoy your fun life ... as you obviously are and thank you for letting me secretly stalk and live vicariously through you! Mindy (Kim's co-worker)

Mindy said...

Blog buddies are the best! Too funny that you would comment on my hair ... I just added a survey on my blog about whether I should change it!!

caitlin said...

No, don't change it, I love it!