Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Engagement!

So some of you know that I had a brief stint as a missionary. I met three girls in the MTC that I will always consider some of my best friends. Wink (my comp.) Gibbs and Flo (who shared a room with us) There is something about struggling and enduring together that brings you closer. Today (Okay, I knew before this, but it's official today) that my sweet Gibbs is getting married! Congrats girl, I love ya!

This picture is of us in our room at the MTC, not her engagement picture, though that is what it sort of looks like ;)


3 comments:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Ok. WOW! I just read the story you wrote about your engagement- and WOW... I thought having Disneyland as your 1st date was pretty romantic, but again, WOW!! I filled by papers out but never turned them in. Rylee stopped me before that.

PS: I am excited to finally meet you on Saturday at the Expo. I am helping Lindsey out....

caitlin said...

Oh yay! That will be fun. I know, I keep thinking it would be fun to actually talk in person!

Gibbons said...

Thanks for the congrats girl!!! You are so cute and I am so excited to see you and Wink this week, yay!!! You have so many great ideas for halloween costumes too, I don't know which one I like best. Me and Greg already have ours ready to go. What are ya'll doing for Halloween?