Monday, September 22, 2008

Another busy weekend

Since Bob and I were already in Sandy on Saturday helping friends out we decided to swing by and kidnap my mom and my nieces who were there. We took them to the Mayan. The girls loved the divers. The food was actually pretty good. Then after Eric met us at the Megaplex and the three of us went to see Ghost Town (really funny movie) and then back to Eric's house to eat yummy pie and hang out. Bob and I also went long boarding in the city, I am actually getting better. Shocker of the world. Fun weekend, just wish it lasted a bit longer.

(Poor Jess fell off her bike and hurt her cute little nose. Bob kept calling her Rudolf, it's a good thing she knows Bob's a teaser and doesn't mean it)

(Bob hates that I take so many pictures so in an effort to thwart me, he does stupid things like this, apparently he is a fish in this picture)

7 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Sounds like fun... congrats on getting better at long boarding... I haven't ever even tried it:)

STEPHANIE said...

My hubby hates that I take so many pictures too but loves it if I get a really good one(especially of him and the kids.)

Lindsey said...

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE MAYAN.. IS THE FOOD GOOD??? LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. CRAIG DOES THE SAME THING IN PICTURES.. DON'T YOU LOVE IT!!!

JULiE said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!

djb said...

Isn't there a law about publishing pictures without permission?

caitlin said...

You look cute! And slightly amused.

MisterE said...

Thanks to the BobCat for the good times, as always!