Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alien Abduction


An alien invaded my body yesterday. You always hear about this on t.v. and a guy with no teeth and suspenders is telling the story. Well today I am telling you that an alien took over my body.

My only evidence is that yesterday I woke up at 5:00 a.m. (THAT'S RIGHT I SAID FIVE A.M.) Went into my kitchen and ate Cream of Wheat (shocking considering all I usually have for breakfast is a Diet and rhymes with Poke) then I filled up my water bottle (with water) and changed into my gym clothes and headed for the gym. Not only did I go to the gym, but I actually worked out. (I can tell because I am mighty sore today.)

After the gym I went home, showered, did my hair and put on makeup. Usually I struggle to even open my eyes before I go to work, let alone put mascara on them. But it doesn't stop there. For the rest of the day I ate healthy, drank tons of water and even got to bed by 9:00 p.m. I don't think that's happened since I was ten.

So I told the alien to feel free to invade my body whenever it felt like it. But when I woke up today the alarm clock said 7:30 and I rushed to work with my hair pulled up, not a stitch of makeup and a diet coke in hand. So if any of you kooky early risers have an alien you want to recommend or send my way..

6 comments:

Gibbons said...

Girl I wish I had this alien take over my body too! I have one that wakes me up at 5 but not to go to the gym to go to work and he never leaves me alone! Can't wait for Thurs!

Jess said...

I'm so proud!

Taylors6 said...

Dang girl I'm impressed! I too am "on a roll" with the alien and trying really hard to wake up early. It's HARD!!!

Amber said...

Wow impressive, I need a little alien!

MisterE said...

"The claw is our leader. The claw deceides who will stay and who will go."

That's all I could think after seeing the picture.

Lindsey said...

I WORKED OUT ALSO!! DANG IT FEELS GOOD!! UNTIL THE NEXT DAY. THEN YOUR LIKE WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO??? BUT WAY TO GO!! MAYBE YOU COULD SEND HIM TO ME NEXT!!