Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Only Mickey Mouse is welcome at my house.


When I got home last night Bob had cleaned the entire kitchen. Which was an awesome surprise. Then he told me he had one more surprise for me. He said that he found a mouse under the fridge. To which I replied with jumping 3 feet and screaming onto the bed. He looked at me bewildered and told me he thought I would think the mouse was cute and I hoped he hadn't killed it. Bob, I said.. I do not think that a mangy little disease carrier is cute. No Bob, no. (and then I made a gagging noise and died)

He assured me that in the entire three years he has lived at our apartment this was the first he had seen anything, and there wasn't any mouse poop anywhere and he swept the entire apartment. I asked him if it was going to come back and get caught in my hair or anything like I had seen in Indiana Jones. I think Bob was a little annoyed.

3 comments:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Yeah, we should definitely get together. That would be fun. I was SO going to try to get to the expo a little earlier so that we could chat but unfortunately that didn't happen.... Oh well...

As for that woman who I've mentioned in 2 blog posts now, don't worry I'm planning to write an entire post dedicated to the story! It's a whopper...

Amber said...

I kid you not I was cleaning today. In this old house we have a ton of different storage spaces. I was cleaning in the walkway to the garage where there is just a lot of odd and ends. Well I had a first aid backpack, which had some food items in case of an emergency, and other items like toilet paper. Well a few weeks ago I had to get the can opener out of it and I left it open. Well some sort of animal has gotten in to it, and I saw animal because behind the box it was in there were large droppings! So disgusting I know. I'm writing this huge frantic comment well because I just found this just now and I remembered your post. I immediately ran upstairs and called Jared. I can't go downstairs now probably ever again and Jared is going to have to take care of this mess. I hate rodents! I have goose bumps every where and I itch every where now. Ahh!!!

Katie said...

Ew!!