Monday, September 8, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


Friday we got rid of the boys, and had ourselves a girls night. It was great to get together with the girls from my old singles ward. It helped me remember how much fun we used to have together. Thanks to Ang, Mel, Bon, Bren, and Jess. We had a fabulous dinner. Unfortunately Mel and Ang had to leave early, but the rest of us revisited our youth and watched.. what else?


Yes, we even set up the projector. My neighbors probably thought we were having a dance party with how loud we had it. But we had to rock out. I think Bonnie and I were the most pumped for the 80's music and spandex outfits.

The coolest part was that we totally rocked it old school with the VHS version.

Thanks girls for making it such a fun night!

6 comments:

MisterE said...

You failed to mention the pillow fight that I am sure took place!

Caitlin Selle said...

Oh sorry! I forgot to take pictures of it, since we were having so much fun tossing our pillows. :)

STEPHANIE said...

Love that show! Something to laugh about...it was on tv yesterday and I was downstairs(blogging of course) and came upstairs at 6:55pm to watch the VMA awards and found my 21 year old brother and my husband watching Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. I started laughing nad said "I can't believe the two of you are watching this." My husband quickly said "I just got home and your brother was already watching it." Too funny!!!!

Jess said...

Loved it! Thanks for hosting!

caitlin said...

Stephanie, that's hysterical! I am sure they were sucked in by all the 80's awesomeness!

Brennie said...

Thanks for a fun night Caity.