Monday, September 8, 2008

Saturday Madness

Saturday was a busy one.. we went to the Pancake House with Eric, Jess, and Gav. Ate some very yummy food. Then Jess and I took off for Park City for some birthday and early Christmas shopping at the outlets.


Then it was off to wish Katie a very Happy Birthday! Followed by a shoe party. (Thanks Lis!) But it doesn't stop there. My nieces Brynna and Jessica came to have a sleepover with us. We went to the park and ate Popsicles. Then it was home for some pizza and Barbie Mariposa. (which I was shocked to find Bob watching with the girls.)

Bob and I even played on the toys with the girls.


It was a busy, but fun day!

3 comments:

MisterE said...

I see that you are wearing sunglasses at night...

Is there somehting you are trying to tell us? Just Kidding. It looks like you had a fun weekend.

caitlin said...

I..uh..fell..down the stairs.. :)

Julie said...

You were busy...I am tired just reading about all the fun things you did. I haven't been to the fair forever!