Monday, May 5, 2008

Moving, Roadtripping, and a little Indiana Jones (okay, a lot!)

Our weekend was a busy one. We helped Bonnie and Jon move into their brand new home...
(I think Jon and Bob were about ready to smack me cause I kept snapping pics.)



(Bonnie had these letters to spell out FAMILY, but we thought it would be funnier to do a little rearranging and see if anyone would notice)


Then on Saturday Bob, Eric, and I hopped in the car for a road trip up to Hyrum to attend our friend's wedding reception (Congrats Doug and Jen!) Here are a few pictures of this rowdy road trip..
Bob was our designated driver..
I was co-pilot, and Eric kept us entertained by singing in the backseat the whole time...

We went to dinner at Maddox in Brigham City before the wedding. I can't tell you how much I love their rolls and raspberry honey butter! (seriously, if you haven't been, take a trip and go!)

Then on our way back from the wedding we decided to stop at the "Haunted Indian School"... weird things happened there (see pictures below)



(You can tell Bob is not scared of anything!)


(Yes, Eric was hit by the car and I decided to take a picture instead of helping him.)

Spoooky. (actually I think we were more afraid that we were going to see a squatter peeing, than a ghost!)

On the ride home, Eric and I sang at the top of our lungs and Eric came up with a rap about Fozzie Bear. I would post the video of us all rapping, but I am afraid and Eric would kill me.

Then the Swenson's joined the partay and we went to see Baby Mama (much laughter ensued)

The weekend came to a close with Bob and I eating Rumbi and watching all three Indiana Jones movies on Sunday. (I was sick so we stayed in bed)

I must say that our busy weekend was super fun.

4 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

Scott would be soo jealous if he read your blog. He wanted to watch all of the Indiana Jones movies this weekend. I'm not sure why we didn't. I think I was too tired to bother with putting the movie in the DVD player. Besides, I'm not so much a fan of the 2nd one (ew, monkey brains!).
Also, I have been wanted to go to the Maddox for soo long! I love the old building. I guess Scott and I will have to take a road trip up there. Oliver was born in Brigham City so maybe we can go there to show him his roots.
I didn't know there were haunted schools up there. Creepy.

Taylors6 said...

you guys are funny! Look like you had a lot of fun. I sure love my kids but man I miss the good old days when Jason and I could just go and play and do ANYTHING!!! Enjoy it while you have it! Your so cute by the way!! You and Bob are such a cute couple!

Jess said...

Ahh, the weekends! Good movie! (I think I like the roadtrip movie best though! Are you sure you can't post the rap?) :)

Eric said...

Fozzie to the bear...