Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mother's Day Gift Idea

For those of you who can't afford this lil' treasure from Tiffany's for your sweet mom's...

You might try looking at Down East Basics (Sugarhouse was where I saw them) They had pretty locket necklaces that folded out to fit more than one photo inside. For a mere 20 dollars. No mom, and Susan, you are not getting one of these, but for the rest of you who might be stumped on what to get your mom's, I thought I would share an idea. (p.s. the lab where I work prints locket sized photo's)

2 comments:

Kim said...

So your Mom and Dad took the boys shopping last night. When they came home they told me that they liked shopping with them a lot more than me...they said your Dad was funny and that your Mom bought them cookies and hamburgers. They had a lot of fun. I tried to run out and tell your Mom thanks but they were driving away...so tell them for me, would ya!?

caitlin said...

I did, and she said your welcome. She said they were darling and told them all about bugs. She also thinks that the older one should play with Jack.