Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brennie

(PEEPS POST #7)

It's been awhile since I have picked out one of my "PEEPS" so I thought it was high time..


Meet Brenda. One of the nicest, most thoughtful and talented girls you will meet. She and I have been friends for about three or four years now. We met in a singles ward. Anyone who knows Bren knows a few things..

-That she is your most trustworthy friend (this girl will NOT say anything to anyone if you tell her not to, trust me I have tried to get things out of her!)

-She has got your back, no matter what. If you called her at 2 am and told her you needed her, she would be at your door in minutes.

-She is such an amazing chef!

We decided one day that she was going to teach me to cook better. We would get together every Sunday night after the singles ward and make dinner. Those were some of the funnest times in my life. We would cook, and have people over to eat and play games.

I don't see my Brennie as much as I would like. Did I mention this girl is a hard worker? She currently has three jobs! I don't know how she does it. Often I wish I could hop in my time machine and go back to our time together when we would stay up and laugh and talk. She gives the best advice. She is always the girl I go to when I am trying to figure out a tough situation. She knows how to make things better. And if she can't then she makes good treats that make me feel better anyway! I felt like the luckiest girl when she offered to make me this cake for my bridal shower. (my wedding cake was brown with pink dots, so she made this one to match. Just shows how thoughtful she is.)


Brenda, I love you girl. Thank you so much for being such a great friend. I know you are always there for me, and remember that even though I am married and live further away, that if you need me, I will be at your door step in minutes. I love you tons. (and miss you like crazy, let's have a girls night soon where we make bad for us food, and chat into the wee hours like old times!)


Every girl should have a Bren in their life!
(we call her Brennie, because she used to live with Bonnie, and one day I called out to them and got confused and called them Brennie and Bonda, since then it just sort of stuck)

3 comments:

Reesa said...

Yay for Brennie! She is the best, most amazingest girl ever! Thanks for showcasing what a wonderful girl she is!

Brennie said...

You guys are way nice. I don't know that I deserve the praise, but thanks for it!

Anonymous said...

This made me teary. Your friends are lovely. I look forward to reading about them all. M.