Friday, May 30, 2008

Dog Johnson

First name: Dog?

Last name: Johnson?

You would think, but I believe it's more of a hyphenated thing.. (Dog-Johnson Baddley)



My brother brought this home for his girls on Christmas, he called her Dog Johnson so much that it just stuck. So if you ask my two cute nieces what the name of their girl dog is. They will tell you... Dog Johnson. She really doesn't like me or any other person above the age of 10... I think it's because she is bitter about her name.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

FYI SOM STARTED A BLOG. HER ADDRESS IS ON MY PAGE.

Kim said...

or maybe she is bitter because she locked in that cage!!!

caitlin said...

I didn't dare take her out she growls at me!

Amber said...

Cute is she a puggle? Jared's family had a dog that they thought was a boy and named "him" tucker. Come to find out years later it was actually a girl.

caitlin said...

Um I think it's a pug chihuahua mix mut dog. She is darling, she just gets super jittery around adults.

Anonymous said...

That is a great name! Don't let anyone tell you different.

Shan @ Design Gal said...

LOL! I swear I had a male teacher in elementary school named Dog Johnson...seriously. Of course we all called him Mr Johnson, but when we were feeling bad we snickered and said "Mr. Dog" just to be mean. And then he'd say "What'd you say!?" and we'd have to hurry and say "nothing"....wait, maybe his name was Doug Johnson...hmmmm...