Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Things on the brain.

Random things swirling around in this head of mine.

-This made me laugh today. Man that guy is genius.

-I'm loving this weather. I went on a walk in the city last night with my friend. It was the perfect weather, and a good 3 mile walk. (I took this picture this morning from my phone, I love how one minute it will rain and then the next the sun will be out.)

-Summer is officially over. Meaning the Summer hikes are over. Meaning it's getting colder and colder in those mountains. I think this year I am going to try snow shoeing.

-I have been eating egg whites lately.. well the Costco egg whites in a carton. They smell weird, but taste fine. Why is that?

-Can't stop listening to Radio Head. Don't you think it's just the weather for it?

-I'm trying this new diet. I'm gonna be honest.. it's making me cranky. I think it's because I have been trying to wake up earlier while I diet. And I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm cranky. I don't mean to be. My poor mom called the other night, and I totally snapped at her. (So not fair.. sorry Mama Bear.) Not to mention my very patient husband. Just on the phone last night I went from snapping at him, to crying, to being completely normal all within like 5 minutes. Hopefully I adjust soon.

-I know I keep saying this. But really? Where did the year go? It can't be October already, it just can't. Last year around this time we were moving into our apartment, and now it's already been a year? Wowza.

-I have been drinking 100+ ounces of water a day this week. That's 3+ liters a day. That's almost a gallon of water a day. Do you even know how much I'm peeing? (I can't believe I just wrote that on my blog.)

Well it's Wednesday, and for as fast as this year is going, this week is crawling by (as Eric would say) at an elderly snails pace. Can't wait for the weekend. It's Bob's Fall break so I'll actually get to see him. Which is great for me, and maybe not so good for him with this new diet. Pray for Bob everyone. ;)

2 comments:

MisterE said...

Oh the summer hikes, how I will miss them once the snow comes along. Heres to snowshoeing and all the other fun wintertime activites. Also I love that shot of the raindrops and the sky.

;) said...

What a brain!

;)

Love you photos ;)