Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You say it's your birthday..

Over the weekend we celebrated Bonnie's Birthday. (Happy Birthday Bon!) We had a yummy lunch, and then just talked and laughed. It was such a fun day. For part of Bonnie's gift I gave her this picture of Ella, I had taken awhile ago.


I didn't get too many pictures of the adults, and Ella was sleeping most of the time, but I did manage to get a few of London..


Thanks to everyone for making it such a fun Saturday. We really do have great friends. (And thanks to Bob for smoking up some seriously yummy food.)

11 comments:

Jess said...

Seriously great food. Did I mention seriously? I loved it! Let's do it again soon. And seriously good pictures too! I need the rest of those!

Peggy said...

What beautiful big eyes! And those shoes... Great pics.

Renée said...

Ooooh, she's adorable. Good job.

Heather said...

so jealous, just so you know my birthday is in may.

sonya audrey said...

You take such beautiful pictures!! :) :) And what pretty shoes! I remember when my girls had pretty shoes. Now they just dirty everything up.

Bonnie said...

Oh Caity, you sure know how to make a girl tear up a bit... I LOVE this picture. And I really loved the party and the fact that you spent your WHOLE Saturday with me! Kudos to Bob on his mad smokin' skills, and to you on your amazing shutterbug skills - those pics of Lolo are darling! Thanks for making my life wonderful!

Kim said...

OMG...can I mention again how much Ella looks like John and Ella looks like Jessica? WOW!!! Cute pictures of beautiful girls!!!!

Guusje said...

too cute!

likeschocolate said...

She is sure cute! Happy Birthday!

;) said...

Happy birthday sweet and beautiful Bonnie !

jane said...

these are fantastic!