Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random little list..


a few things that are on my mind..

01. i am getting mighty sick of this cold, dreary weather. though, i did appreciate the blue sky i saw from my window a couple days ago.

02. been working out about 4 times a week, i feel really good, but am tired all the time.

03. i have been contemplating cutting my hair short lately. but then i will hear someone say how much they miss having long hair, and i chicken out.

04. i can tell eating healthy makes my body feel better, but why does so much of the healthy food have to be so bland? kashi.. i'm talking to you.

05. the month of january is always busy, but it's the month that i feel most like staying at home and curling up lazily. (i am convinced if i hibernated, this would be the month i would do it.)

06. my birthday is less than a month away, meaning i am turning 27. twenty seven? when did that happen? and if i'm getting older, how come all i want to do lately is go to disneyland?

07. speaking of birthday's.. there are quite a few this month.. happy birthday to all of you january babies.

08. last night i grilled some garlic, and ooh ee, it still smells in my apartment. (am putting that on the list of things to avoid grilling in a small space.)

09. am getting excited for some awesome smoked steaks, and crab legs tomorrow with friends. dieting is a whole lot easier when my husband makes everything taste better by putting it in his smoker.

10. my life seems pretty boring right now, so you will have to excuse me if i don't blog every day.. it would just consist of me telling you about my work and exercising, and no one wants to hear about that.

4 comments:

The VIPs said...

because I know I'm one of the ones that has bemoaned the loss of my flowing locks- there are days when I miss my long hair but mostly I love my short(er) hair- if you want it, go for it!

jane said...

now i´m dreaming of crab legs...

Bonnie said...

Ever since I can remember, I hated having a birthday in January. All I ever wanted was a swimming party in the backyard with a blow up pool. Was that too much to ask? I guess in Utah it is. So I completely agree with you that it is a blah month... Too cold and drab to even want to go outside!! But you guys made my birthday so awesome tonight! Thanks for everything!

Bonnie said...

Ever since I can remember, I hated having a birthday in January. All I ever wanted was a swimming party in the backyard with a blow up pool. Was that too much to ask? I guess in Utah it is. So I completely agree with you that it is a blah month... Too cold and drab to even want to go outside!! But you guys made my birthday so awesome tonight! Thanks for everything!