Monday, January 18, 2010

Give-a-way Winner..

Wow, I have funny friends. I have learned a lot about all of you this week. I have also learned that Bob doesn't even like Tina Fey. When I came home from work one day last week we had a conversation that went something like this..

(Bob) "I don't like Tina Fey."

(Cat) "Oh I thought you said she was cute when we were watching Baby Mama."

(Bob) "I don't remember, I guess she's okay, but I definitely wouldn't rank her as one of my favorites, and she's definitely not in the same league as Jessica Biel." "Caity, come on it's Jessica Biel.".. now if you were going to put Cobie Smulders or Amanda Peet in the race, I might have a tougher time deciding."

That's when I walked away.

Anyway onto the winner of the give-a-way..

Congrats to Melissa! You have won a set of three of my 5x5 holga prints and a donation in your name to the Haiti relief. (I was going to buy a gift card to go along with this give-a-way, and then realized with all that's happening in Haiti, maybe a donation in the winners name might be a little more appropriate.)

Thanks to everyone who commented and made this week so fun. A couple of comments that had me laughing out loud were..

The VIPs said...
Christian Bale ala Newsies. Do I still get butterflies when I watch the new batman movies? Why yes, yes I do.

P.S. said...
Oh Ryan Reynolds why did you have to marry that whore? It's just too sad to even look at him anymore. But I guess that would still be my pick. Can't beat the wit+hot body package.

Heather said...
Shakira....her hips don't lie he says.

Bonnie said...
Gosh I love Tina fey! I practically have a crush on her! Jon's crush is Mandy Moore ... Weird. And Matt Damon... Even weirder.

melissa said...
That would be way too dangerous. I wouldn't want to have to go back to the real thing the next day. Plus, talk about having to explain to your husband the next day why the "hot bod" is gone!

MisterE said...
I used to get that kid from the final destination movie, devin sawa. Now I look like someone who ate him.

katiekimmcdermott said...
I always get Lucy Liu obviously even though I don't really think I look like her at all. Except the Asian thing.... Also, when the "When You Were Young" music video came out from the Killers there is an Asian girl that I got asked like 50 times if I was her.... Basically any Asian actress/model/any random person always looks like me to someone. But you know, all "my people" look alike. :)

4 comments:

melissa said...

I never win anything! Really. Thanks, Caity.

Wahoo!! Sorry you other suckers. I take the prize!

melissa said...

Oh...and great idea on the Haiti donation. Thanks.

Peggy said...

Aw, shucks. Congrats to Melissa though!

melissa said...

Caitlin,

got the readcross email. that was fun! thanks for that. you are so sweet.