Friday, January 8, 2010

So here's the skinny..

It's January, I'm bored. It's cold outside, and I just feel blah. Y'know? So here's what I'm going to do to entertain myself and hopefully entertain some of you..

Next week I am posing five celebrity oriented questions. (one per day) Just for fun, and everyone always has an opinion about celebrities, so I figure no one will be at a loss for a comment. At the end of the week I will take every one's comments (you can comment once on each five posts) and pick one winner who will get a special prize to brighten your January. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to play along. (Even if I don't know you.)

I think in these cold, dreary months we need something fun to do. So starting Monday the give-a-way week will start. And Friday night I will reveal who the winner is.

Have a good weekend, and I'll see you back here Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! (and I love that header)