Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So..

A while ago a lady at my moms work offered her a couple of tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance show. My mom knows I am a huge fan and was incredibly nice to take me with her.


I don't know if my mom realized it would be so loud. The 12 year old girls behind us were screaming at the top of their lungs. (And maybe the girl sitting next to her too.)


Our seats were amazing. We were on the fifth row, so we could see all the action and fabulous dancing.


The show was fabulous. We both had a blast. There's something about dance that makes me incredibly happy. Thanks to my mom for taking me with her and sharing in such a fun experience. I really do have such a cool mom.

10 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

How fun! I'm jealous!

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

how fun.
um, I haven't ever watched that show- am I totally missing out??

jane said...

i´m totally jealous!!

caitlin said...

Vanessa:

If you like dancing and dance shows. This is the best one I can think of. I love love it!

The VIPs said...

um....AWESOME!!

melissa said...

That does look like a fun night. Really, really fun. Like something I've never done fun.

Good for you. Dates with moms are the best!

likeschocolate said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. What a fun trip!

P.S. said...

COOOOL! I want to go again when this season's peeps go on tour. I heart Legacy. A lot.

Cate said...

lucky lucky girl! that show was amazing, and probably even more amazing from the 5th row. how wonderful. thanks, mom!

bon bon said...

The last picture cracks me up... looks like you're an ad for anti=drunk behavior. :) Over the limit - Under Arrest. You and your mom did a lot more than just watch dancers, didn't you?

Looks like a blast. You gals are the bomb.