Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Santa loves me.

So I usually have a problem with any Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving. But last night I got a phone call from my mom telling me she wanted to give me my Christmas present early so I could use it.

To my surprise she and my dad gave me my very first digital SLR camera! I am so excited to try it out. Last night at Gavin and Jessica's housewarming party I snapped a couple pictures of this little bean. It's hard to go wrong with a model that cute. But I am loving the results so far.


Thanks mom and dad!

9 comments:

Peggy said...

Jealous.

The VIPs said...

Jealous #2

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

so fun! what a great gift.
what kind???

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Oh so cute!!!

P.S. said...

You have FANTASTIC parents. Can I have one? I mean you have two of them, can't you spare one.

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

So I might have a remote that will work for your camera. I have the D30 and picked up the wrong remote for mine so I have this thing sitting around ...
email me if you are interested :)
omofthenoodle AT yahoo DOT com

Jess said...

Um...I'm jealous 3. And I love that picture. Those eyes! I think you need to come try out those mad skills on L.

Scott and Lindsey said...

So exciting! What camera did they give you?

Bonnie said...

We LOVE your Christmas gift. Thanks mom and dad from Caity's moocher friends - we are so blessed with your talents!