Friday, November 20, 2009

Checklist for the weekend..

- Laundry.. I've had to dip into the reserves, which means concert t-shirts and those jeans that are just a bit too tight.

- Sleep in.. this week has been impossible to get out of bed. Perhaps it's the colder weather?

- Celebrate Jon's old age ;)

- Snap some pictures with my new camera.. I must look like the paparazzi with as much as I'm using it.

- Date night with my husband.

- Clean my house and try to de-clutter the office, so I can finally post some pictures of the new abode.

- Dig out our suitcases from storage and pack for Washington.

- And hopefully take me a short Sunday nap.

Hope everyone has a delightful weekend. See you back here Monday.

3 comments:

jane said...

sounds like a good plan! happy weekend caitlin!

Anonymous said...

Yah - to packing for WA.! :)

s

Bonnie said...

Thanks for helping Jon feel older - that meant so sososososo much that you guys would give up your whole Saturday (that wasn't on the list!) to help us out. We love you!