Friday, October 31, 2008

Witch Fingers


Okay, I totally forgot to post the recipe for the witch fingers I had put on my blog previously. The problem is, that we moved everything over to our apartment last night, and now I have no clue where to look for my recipes! So I found this recipe that looks really simple..

Witches' Fingers

1 cup peanut butter

1/2 cup sugar

1 egg

Almonds
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, sugar and egg. Shape dough into "fingers" (about 5/8 inch in diameter) and place on a cookie sheet. Make indentations for knuckles with edge of spoon.

Place almonds at the end of each finger. Press down to form nail. Bake in preheated oven 12 minutes or until set. Cool before removing from cookie sheet. Makes 18 to 20 fingers.

You can also take red food coloring and put it at the base of the nail bed. Sorry this is so late! Happy Halloween!

No comments: